Saturday, October 6, 2012

I ordered my 20gal. kettles from Stout Tanks & Kettles back on Aug 7th, 2012 and have been told that I should be getting them sometime end of Nov - Dec. They will look like theses.......




I have most everything else ready to be put together and be waiting on the kettles when they arrive. I will be posting the pictures of what I have thus received as well as a list here in there of all the components. First I would like to post the Electrical Diagram that Mr. Muth generated for this build.......


I have added a thing or two but will not change the overall intent and use of this diagram. Pretty much what you see will be with exception of different colored lighting scheme and the addition of two green lights to go with the red indicator lights for the selector switches used for the 5500w ULWD elements. As well as the addition of the digital voltage and amperage displays which will also involve two small transformers, two ac -to- dc convertors, and one 50a AC Shunt.

Here is a sample layout of the front of the control panel of most of the items I have already received.......


More later.......



No comments:

Post a Comment